NOTE: You may need to create a Submittable account to complete this form (this is different than your Twitch account).
Dust off your sewing machines and fire up those heat guns, the TwitchCon Cosplay Contest is coming to Amsterdam! Join the best cosplayers on Twitch and stream your process to compete for a €4,000 grand prize and a trip to compete as a finalist in the TwitchCon San Diego 2020 Cosplay Contest. The contest will also feature €2,000 prizes for each of the category winners: Needlework, Armor, FX, and Larger Than Life. plus a community’s choice winner who will receive €2,000.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to compete with the best cosplayers on Twitch, we’d love to take your submission right here. There are just a few things you need to do to be eligible:
- Stream your creation process on Twitch for a total of at least 15 hours
- Highlight each of the broadcasts that showcase your work on your cosplay
- Use the “Cosplay” tag when streaming and include “TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020 Cosplay Contest Entry” in the title of your broadcast
Contest submissions begin 12 February 20 at 8:00 CET and end 02 March 2020 at 23:00 CET. Entrants must be 18+ and located in EEA, Switzerland, or UK. Other restrictions apply. See full Official Rules for additional details.
Please read full rules before submitting to the contest. Full information on the contest, prizes, and rules can be found here.
The TwitchCon committee will begin accepting submissions on 12 February 2020. Submissions will close on 2 March 2020. All submitters will be notified of the status of their submission no later than 30 March 2020.
If you are selected as a finalist, you and a +1 will be given complimentary TwitchCon badges (or a refund if you already purchased a badge) for access to the show. You will also be given a monetary stipend to assist with your travel to the show. We will follow up with more detailed information if you are selected as a finalist.
Thank you for your interest in TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020!
To apply for a press badge, please create and/or log into your Submittable account via the links below and fill out the associated form. Please note submission does not guarantee you a badge. All successful applications will be confirmed. Someone from the PR team will be in touch soon.
Please note that Press Badge Registration is only for traditional media. Twitch and other video platform content creators should register for general attendee badges.
TwitchCon is designed with the focus on our creators and community, and we will have limited Press Badges available. In an effort to ensure your application is considered, please read the following guidelines to ensure you meet the requirements:
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not qualify for a Press Badge. This includes: Art Directors, District Managers, Graphic Designers, Publishers, Marketing Representatives, Public Relations Personnel, Sales Representatives, Senior Level Managerial staff, and citizens of Diamond City (with the exception of Piper Wright).
- Press Registration contact names and emails will be available to exhibitors. There is an option to let them know you opt out of being contacted.
- Being a member of the press does not guarantee a Press Badge and each member of an outlet is subject for review.
- A minimum of 1,000 Twitter followers for your outlet
- Filming is allowed in circumstances with approval from the Twitch PR team. Each member of a broadcast crew must register separately.
If you are approved for a Press Badge, please bring your email confirmation to TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020 Will Call at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre to pick up your official Press Badge. A valid government issued ID must be presented to receive a badge.
For general media inquiries: email@example.com
We hope to see you at TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020!
Consider the following when creating your video:
- Keep your video between 60 and 90 seconds in length
- Please submit a .mp4 format video
- Please don't use vulgar language and/or please censor with beeps any excessive profanity that may appear in any highlighted material you use
- Please do not use any copyright material
- Show off! Talk about yourself, your channel, and show us your favorite highlights
- Treat this like a personal commercial. Be original and creative. Make us laugh or make us cry. Or both!
- If you need inspiration, check out these great examples made by MadameGandalf, flamingmonocle, and DenGenesis.