The TwitchCon Cosplay Contest is back for it's 4th year in sunny San Diego! Join the best cosplayers on Twitch and stream your process to compete for a category prize of $4,000 or grand prize of $15,000. We also have a new aspect of the finale this year! During the end of the finale, the community will be prompted to vote from their phones or at home using a Twitch Extension to choose their favorite cosplay This winner will also receive $4,000.
Like last year, residents of the United States as well as Canada (excluding Quebec) can enter the contest.
Submissions will open on June 24th and will remain open until July 24, 2019.
Please read full rules before submitting to the contest. Full information on the contest, prizes, and rules can be found on the main Cosplay Contest site on TwitchCon.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win the TwitchCon San Diego 2019 Cosplay Contest. Open to Twitch members who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., and CAN (ex QC), over the age of majority. Other restrictions apply. Submission Period: 6/19/19 – 7/24/19 at 11:59 pm PT. Finalists must travel to TwitchCon in San Diego, CA on September 28, 2019. 20 finalist prizes available: 15x $1500 USD and two TwitchCon San Diego 2019 tickets (ARV $1900 each); and 5x $2500 USD and two TwitchCon San Diego 2019 tickets (ARV $2900 each). 1 grand prize available: $15,000 USD. 5 category prizes available: $4000 USD each. 1 fan favorite prize available: $4000 Cumulative value of available prizing is $82,000 USD. Odds depend on relative skill of eligible entrants. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules at link.http://twitchcon.com/cosplaycontest. Sponsor: Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Thank you for your interest in TwitchCon 2019!
Please note that Press Badge Registration is only for traditional media. Twitch and other video platform content creators should register for general attendee badges.
TwitchCon is designed with the focus on our creators and community, and we will have limited Press Badges available. In an effort to ensure your application is considered, please read the following guidelines to ensure you meet the requirements:
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not qualify for a Press Badge. This includes: Art Directors, District Managers, Graphic Designers, Publishers, Marketing Representatives, Public Relations Personnel, Sales Representatives, Senior Level Managerial staff, and citizens of Diamond City (with the exception of Piper Wright).
- Press Registration contact names and emails will be available to exhibitors. There is an option to let them know you opt out of being contacted.
- Being a member of the press does not guarantee a Press Badge and each member of an outlet is subject for review.
- A minimum of 1,000 Twitter followers for your outlet.
- Filming is permitted at TwitchCon 2019 although exceptions may apply. Each member of a broadcast crew must register separately.
If you are approved for a Press Badge, please bring your email confirmation to TwitchCon 2019 Will Call at the San Diego Convention Center to pick up your official TwitchCon 2019 Press Badge. A government issued photo ID must be presented to receive a badge.
For general media inquiries: email@example.com
We hope to see you at TwitchCon 2019!
Consider the following when creating your video:
- Keep your video between 60 and 90 seconds in length
- Please submit a .mp4 format video
- Please don't use vulgar language and/or please censor with beeps any excessive profanity that may appear in any highlighted material you use
- Please do not use any copyright material
- Show off! Talk about yourself, your channel, and show us your favorite highlights
- Treat this like a personal commercial. Be original and creative. Make us laugh or make us cry. Or both!
- If you need inspiration, check out these great examples made by MadameGandalf, flamingmonocle, and DenGenesis.