Are you ready to sell your wares at TwitchCon? This is an application form to apply for space in the Artist Alley at TwitchCon 2018. Please submit ASAP to ensure your application is reviewed. Final selections will be filled as soon as possible. We will review applications and curate submissions, considering things like the order they are received, broadcaster status (partner, affiliate, etc), and diversity of content.
We encourage artists that apply to share the booth and we provide multiple exhibitor badges so that you can do this. This could be sharing with another artist or splitting the work with someone you know to help sell your stuff. We want you to experience TwitchCon so consider submitting an application as a group so that you can experience all that TwitchCon has to offer! All information, including link, logo, and description, should apply to your entire group if you are applying as a group.
- The cost for a 10x10 spot in the Artist Alley is $250. Three Exhibitor badges are included.
- For any questions about the Artist Alley, please contact email@example.com.
- We will begin accepting the first wave of artists July 15th.
- Booth design and layout will be added shortly. Booth design is subject to changes and updates. Final design will be sent to artists accepted in their welcome packets.
- If selected, information on how to obtain a CA sellers permit will be given.
- Seller’s permit for California is required for any sales transactions. Information can be found here: http://www.boe.ca.gov/info/reg.htm
Are there ways for my art to be featured outside of the Artist Alley? Like a gallery?
There will be updates about how to participate in featuring your artwork at the convention soon! You can also participate in our Cosplay Contest if you have a costume.
Consider the following when creating your video:
- Keep your video between 30 and 60 seconds in length
- Have permission or own any music or other assets you utilize
- Please don't use vulgar language and/or please censor with beeps any excessive profanity that may appear in any highlighted material you use.
- Talk about yourself, your channel, and show us your style.
- Tell us about your love for sneakers and the community!
We know that most of the best content on Twitch comes from the diverse and creative minds of our community! That’s why we've opened up our event stage for segments produced by broadcasters themselves. Have a great idea for something you think our viewers would like to watch? Want to do a live episode of your show on our stage? Want to host your own interview with a game developer or industry influencer? We’re excited to hear what you have in mind. Submit your pitch to Twitch Studios here!
Please be advised that your submission may be similar to concept(s) submitted by another user or already under development by Twitch. Twitch, its partners and participants do not bear any liability or responsibility to you in the event Twitch elects to include a piece of content that is similar to yours.
Consider the following when creating your video:
- Keep your video between 60 and 90 seconds in length
- Please submit a .mp4 format video
- Please don't use vulgar language and/or please censor with beeps any excessive profanity that may appear in any highlighted material you use
- Please do not use any copyright material
- Show off! Talk about yourself, your channel, and show us your favorite highlights
- Treat this like a personal commercial. Be original and creative. Make us laugh or make us cry. Or both!
- If you need inspiration, check out these great examples made by MadameGandalf, flamingmonocle, and DenGenesis.
TwitchCon is your event - and here's your chance to take the stage! Have knowledge to impart, a discussion to facilitate, a performance to give, or something to share? Submit your panel, workshop, talk show or other type of session, here!
To give your (sure to be incredible) idea the best chance of making it onto the schedule, please read the guidelines below and follow the instructions while filling out your submission.
The TwitchCon committee will begin accepting submissions on 06/15/18. Submissions will close 07/16/18. Selected presenters will be notified of the status of their submission by no later than 08/03/2018.
If your session is accepted, all panel participants will be given TwitchCon speaker badges* for access to the show. We will follow up with more detailed information about checking in and executing your session upon selection.
If we think there's a good match, the TwitchCon team may opt to curate the content and/or add a speaker to your panel. You will be notified of this when your panel is accepted.
Remember, TwitchCon is dedicated to Twitch’s community of partners, broadcasters, and viewers. To ensure attendees have the best possible experience, preference will be given to sessions that offer an educational and/or interactive element based on Twitch community culture.
Sessions are scheduled by default to last one hour. Please let us know if, for whatever reason, you believe that your session should be scheduled for more or less time. This will be taken into account in the selection process, as it will impact scheduling.
Spelling, grammar and presentation matter in your submission. Show us that you will provide TwitchCon attendees a world-class, professional experience by reflecting that here.
*We cannot refund any tickets directly purchased before panel selections