If you're ready to showcase your skills and sell your wares, this form serves as an application for a designated booth space in Artist Alley at TwitchCon Amsterdam from May 2-3, 2020. Submissions are reviewed with consideration on aspects such as the order in which they are received, broadcaster status (Partner, Affiliate, company, etc), and diversity of content. We also highly encourage artists to submit as a group! Whether you plan on sharing your space with another artist or splitting the work with someone you know to help with sales - Artist Alley booths are each provided 3 exhibitor badges per booth. For any questions about Artist Alley, please contact ArtistAlley@Twitchcon.com. A few helpful tips to consider with submitting your application:
- All information included should apply to your entire group. We are unable to make changes to co-sponsored booths after acceptance. If you plan on sharing your booths, please include links to all artists promoted in the space during the submission process.
- All channels submitting to Artist Alley must be in good standing with no recent moderation infractions within the past 90 days. If your channel is suspended or banned after being accepted to Artist Alley, that channel's participation will be cancelled.
- The cost for a 10x10 (or 3x3 meters) spot in the Artist Alley is $250. Up to 3 Exhibitor badges are included based on group size.
- Acceptance notifications with begin going out around January 14th, and then subsequently upon review if spaces are still available.
- Booth design is subject to changes and updates. Final design will be sent to confirmed participants, along with final pricing, in their welcome packets.
- Please be aware that additional costs outside of Booth fees may apply. We advise you to review Amsterdam's seller's permit requirements, potential import fees, and shipping prior to accepting.