Thank you for your interest in TwitchCon 2017!
Please note that Press Badge Registration is only for traditional media. Twitch and other video platform content creators should register for general attendee badges.
TwitchCon is designed with the focus on our creators and community, and we will have limited Press Badges available. In an effort to ensure your application is considered, please read the following guidelines to ensure you meet the requirements:
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not qualify for a Press Badge. This includes: Art Directors, District Managers, Graphic Designers, Publishers, Marketing Representatives, Public Relations Personnel, Sales Representatives, Senior Level Managerial staff, and citizens of Diamond City (with the exception of Piper Wright).
- Press Registration contact names and emails will be available to exhibitors. There is an option to let them know you opt out of being contacted.
- Being a member of the press does not guarantee a Press Badge and each member of an outlet is subject for review.
- A minimum of 1,000 Twitter followers for your outlet.
- Filming is permitted at TwitchCon 2017 although exceptions may apply.
Each member of a broadcast crew must register separately.
If you are approved for a Press Badge, please bring your email
confirmation to TwitchCon 2017 Will Call at the Long Beach Convention
Center to pick up your official TwitchCon 2017 Press Badge. A government
issued photo ID must be presented to receive a badge.
For general media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at TwitchCon 2017!