Thank you for your interest in TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020!
To apply for a press badge, please create and/or log into your Submittable account via the links below and fill out the associated form. Please note submission does not guarantee you a badge. All successful applications will be confirmed. Someone from the PR team will be in touch soon.
Please note that Press Badge Registration is only for traditional media. Twitch and other video platform content creators should register for general attendee badges.
TwitchCon is designed with the focus on our creators and community, and we will have limited Press Badges available. In an effort to ensure your application is considered, please read the following guidelines to ensure you meet the requirements:
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity will not qualify for a Press Badge. This includes: Art Directors, District Managers, Graphic Designers, Publishers, Marketing Representatives, Public Relations Personnel, Sales Representatives, Senior Level Managerial staff, and citizens of Diamond City (with the exception of Piper Wright).
- Press Registration contact names and emails will be available to exhibitors. There is an option to let them know you opt out of being contacted.
- Being a member of the press does not guarantee a Press Badge and each member of an outlet is subject for review.
- A minimum of 1,000 Twitter followers for your outlet
- Filming is allowed in circumstances with approval from the Twitch PR team. Each member of a broadcast crew must register separately.
If you are approved for a Press Badge, please bring your email confirmation to TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020 Will Call at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre to pick up your official Press Badge. A valid government issued ID must be presented to receive a badge.
For general media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at TwitchCon Amsterdam 2020!